Monday 6 August 2007

Nanny State

Okay. Please don't call me a mental, because I've heard that too many times today.

I had a thought a while ago about fingers. Yeah.

Have you ever thought about how many times schools try to nick samples of your fingerprints?

Age 6: At my first school, we did hand prints. Innocent hand prints.

Age 9: Second school. We set up a mini crime lab in the class. Everyone got their fingerprints "on file", so we could see who committed the fictional crime.

Age 13: My third school were a bit more up-front about it. They tricked us all into giving them our prints - through a proper fingerprint scanner - in order to replace library cards.

Now the government are enforcing it! Bobbies and all!

[via uruknet.de]

This is just wrong. Unless they're trying to stop a Blade Runner-esque situation occuring. That would scare the bollocks off of me.

No comments: